Tuesday, October 25, 2005

A brush with greatness.

I often talk of brand evangelism on this site. Now's the time to practice what I preach.

If you are a guy past puberty, buy one of these:


This is the Vulfix #2233 Super Badger Shaving Brush, lovingly hand-crafted on the Isle of Man. The first time I used this baby, my face was smoother than a snooker ball.

It was recommended in a detailed article on attaining the perfect shave, so I gave it a try. Now I'm talking about this thing so much, my wife thinks I've joined a Tantric shaving cult.

I procured mine from the link above, ClassicShaving.com, and they were extremely responsive. I also picked up an old-fashioned shaving mug, soap, and a Merkur safety razor which I have yet to get the hang of. (That's why I also bought a styptic pencil.)

But you must get this brush. Rush out now in a buying frenzy!

technorati tags: ; ; ;

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jon,

Instead, try Total Shaving Solution. It is a shaving oil that is MUCH better than shaving creams. I started using it about 18 months ago and refuse to shave without it. Using this, along with an exfoliant, gives me an awesome shave without irritation or ingrowns. Take it from Doug Adamavich ;-)

9:50 PM  
Blogger Exurban Jon said...

Thanks for stopping in Doug -- I'll check into Total Shaving Solution. The name rings a bell -- I've heard good things. (Word of Mouth Marketing strikes again!)

8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home